Spain is one of the cheapest countries to live and study among the European Union countries. Studying in Spain is a great opportunity to get knowledge of the third most spoken language in the world, Spanish, and enjoy a vibrant student life in a Mediterranean atmosphere. Today Spain is one of the top five destinations for international students worldwide.
Advantages and Benefits of Studying in the Spain;
- Spanish is the mother tongue of nearly 400 million people around the world and is the official language of 20 countries. Studying in Spain gives you the opportunity to connect with people of diverse cultures of the world.
- Spain is one of the safest vacational countries and has one of the lowest crime rates of Europe. International students are very safe in Spain.
- Spanish Education means quality education. It teaches you skills that are relevant and much sought-after by companies.
- The hospitality you enjoy as an International student studying in Spain cannot be compared with most parts of Europe.
- Spain is a multicultural country that has never stoped welcoming migrants and visitors from abroad. By studying in the Spain, you will have the opportunity to experience new culture and meet people from different backgrounds.
- The Spanish visa is not too difficult if you are able to prove that you have enough finances to pay for your fees and living expenses.
We represent 2 Institutions in Spain;
- Catholic University San Antonio (Universidad Catolica, San Antonio).
- Fundesem Business School
The Catholic University San Antonio is also known as Universidad Catolica, San Antonio. UCAM is a private Catholic university with 17 years of history and more than 10,500 students that offers 24 prominent European official graduations, 31 Master programs, 16 PhD programs and other prestigious titles. UCAM also offers a modern system of distance teaching. UCAM is strongly linked with work world through study plans adapted to market exigencies, obligatory internships in institutions and enterprises in every program and research programs in collaboration with big regional, national and multinational companies.
There are only a few courses in English Medium;
- Bachelor in Business Administration(BBA) 4 year program. Next intake is in September. Price per year: 6318 Euros.
- Master in Sports High Performance. Next intake is in October 2013. Total Price: 4550 Euros. Duration: 12 months.
- Global MBA Program. Next intake is in January. Total PRICE: 5800 Euros. Duration is 12 months.
Accommodation is approximately 600 euros per month with breakfast and dinner meals.
Fundesem Business School is one of the top schools in the word to get an International MBA. The International Master in Business Administration is a double degree Program (100% Lecture in English) which blends in a highly effective manner the practical teaching methodology of Fundesem and the worldwide recognition of an official university degree.
FUNDESEM’s intensive one-year MBA grounds students in the vital disciplines of management, provides opportunities to network with other international students, and includes the opportunity to complete their training with an extra semester in one of our Worldwide Partner Institutions for no additional cost. Students also have the opportunity to specialize by choosing a topic for their MBA thesis that is particularly relevant to their careers. The IMBA will help the students to fulfill their personal career aspirations. Whether they are seeking a leap forward in their current career path or a complete career change, the MBA program has all the right tools to help them accomplish their goals. Get a double degree within the same year, one issued by Fundesem and an official title issued by University Miguel Hernandez.
- Course: International MBA
- Duration: One year program with 600 hours
- Intakes: October and February
- Classes: Monday to Friday.
- Course fee: 13,000 Euros ($18,200)
Application and Admission procedures;
- Students submit Educational Documents for Evaluation.
- Student pays the Application fee.
As soon as the application fee is paid, the school we will send them the link and password for test.
- Once successfully passed the first admission phase, School will contact the candidate through email/phone in order to schedule the video conference interview with the Program Director.
- The following documentation will be required after the interview; Scanned page of the data page of International Passport, 2 colour Passport Photographs, Academic certificates and three signed recommendation letters from work collegues/superiors and University Professor.
Student pays the school fee directly into the school account.
As an accepted candidate, the student will be issued the Admission Certificate, which will allow the candidate to start the necessary visa procedures at the Spanish Consulate.
PLEASE GO THROUGH OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION TO STUDY IN OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE;USA, UK, CANADA, GERMANY, NORTH CYPRUS, SOUTH CYPRUS, CHINA, UKRAINE, BELARUS, GEORGIA, RUSSIA, DOMINICA, SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES, JAMAICA, MALAYSIA, SWITZERLAND, TURKEY, IRELAND, INDIA, DUBAI, GERMANY, HUNGARY, SPAIN, POLAND, PHILIPPINES etc.
Goldenchips Educational Services International (RC: 922480)
Due to our excellent results, Goldenchips Educational Services International presently have over 18,000 followers on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/study.abroad.education).
Like us on facebook today.
Suite 78, Nandu Plaza,
Plot 566 Ndola Square,
Off Michael Opara Crescent,
Wuse Zone 5,
PORT HARCOURT OFFICE:
Suite 13, Asiri Plaza,
50 NTA Uniport Road,
Opposite Ozuoba Primary School,