The Netherlands is part of mainland Europe, it sits in Western Europe with an extensive coastline to the North Sea and shares land borders with Germany and Belgium. The Netherlands is also known as Holland and was the first non-native English speaking country to offer courses taught in English to international students. Admission is now on for the 2013 and 2014 session.
Advantages and Benefits of Studying in the Netherlands;
- Universities in Netherlands are of a very high standard. And are very warm to accept international Students.
- Some of the Universities in Netherlands teach in English. No wonder many students keep trooping into the country.
- You get full value for your money: Although a small country in size, Holland has a big international presence. It is the 21st largest economy in the world. Some of the world’s big multinationals, including Philips, Heineken, KLM, Shell, ING Bank and Unilever, are Dutch. In addition, companies such as Sony, Sara Lee and Microsoft all have their European headquarters in Holland. Your degree from a Dutch higher education institution and experience of living in Holland will be highly valued.
- You will be creative: Holland is a creative nation. Dutch people enjoy innovating and constantly ask themselves and others questions to come up with new ideas. Innovation and creativity are essential in Dutch education. As a result, students at Dutch higher education institutions are often ambitious and they can easily adapt to other cultures and methods of working.
- You will become a pioneer: Dutch people are entrepreneurs and discoverers. What’s more, they are true pioneers! The country is the birth place of Nobel Prize winners, daring philosophers, groundbreaking artists and scientists. It was the first country on the European continent to offer study programmes taught in English.
- You will be open to Business Opportunities: Higher education institutions and companies in the Netherlands are work together more often. Many institutions have appointed lecturers who are not only good at teaching but also have a strong network in the business community. As a student you will benefit from their contacts in the business world. You will have the opportunity to work on real business projects. While you benefit from the knowledge of people working in the field, the business community will learn new skills from you.
- You will Become Part of an international and multicultural community: Dutch society is strongly connected to other cultures, the world and the business community. This means that as a student you will take part in international classes. Holland in fact has more than 70,000 international students. Because of their interest in other cultures, many Dutch people speak English very well. You don’t need to speak Dutch to study here.
Webster University Netherlands
*Study in the Netherlands with up to 40% Scholarship and 95% Visa Certainty with 3 years Post Study/Work Permit*
Webster University Leiden is an American university with campuses around the world, including the Netherlands. The university was first established in 1915 in Webster Groves, a suburb of Saint Louis, by the Sisters, van Loretto, however, the Leiden Campus was founded in 1983, and is set in an ideal location between The Hague and Amsterdam. Webster University Leiden’s charming campus is located along one of Leiden’s many canals, in the historic center. The intimate setting offers small class sizes and the personal environment means that it is easy to get to know most of your fellow students, as well as faculty and staff.
One of the Netherland’s best-kept secrets, Leiden is a charming university town known for its welcoming student-centered atmosphere – where you see lofty windmills, bicycles, picturesque canals, and charming buildings all in one place. The city has been a center of historical and commercial importance for centuries, where new ideas and philosophies were explored and education cultivated. The vibrant city center contains a wide variety of stores, restaurants, and cafés nestled between quaint streets and charming canals. Whether you fancy the arts, nature or sports, you’ll feel right at home.
Why Study at Webster University Leiden Campus
- Webster Leiden Campus is the only American-accredited Institution in the Netherlands offering both a BA/BS and MA/MBA education.
- 95% Visa Guarantee to the Netherlands
- Students – By sustaining a personalized approach to education through small classes, close relationships with faculty and staff, and attention to student life.
- Diversity – By creating an environment accessible to individuals of diverse cultures, ages and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Global Citizenship – By educating a diverse population locally, nationally and internationally, acting responsibly toward the environment.
- The careers center – This is where you can receive individual career coaching, find connections to job and internship opportunities and gain more information on job search resources and career workshops. The careers center also offers several other tools to prepare you to compete successfully in the job market after graduation.
- Small interactive classes and personal approach to students: Thrive in the small interactive classes; generally 12-15 students per class. Programs in place to support students academically (socially and professionally).
- Webster Leiden Campus is a recognized institute of higher education under Dutch law.
- Webster Leiden campus has been recognized as a top study abroad location for international study in the Netherlands with students from over 50 nations through the campus network in 9 countries on 4 continents.
- Webster Leiden Campus received the NRTO label in 2017; it is now recognized by the Dutch Council for Professional Training and Education
- Ranked within Forbes’ “America’s Top Colleges” in 2018, and recognized among the best in the nation for study abroad programs
- Webster University continues to be ranked in the top tier of the Regional Universities-Midwest category of the 2020 U.S. News and World Report Best Colleges
- Study abroad programs ranked in the top two percent of the 1,500 colleges and universities surveyed in the “America’s Best Colleges” 2019 edition of the U.S. News & World Report
|B.A. Management||€16, 600||€ 9,960|
|B.S. Psychology||€ 16,600.00||€ 9,960|
|B.A. International Relations||€ 16,600.00||€ 9,960|
|B.A. Media Communications||€ 16,600.00||€ 9,960|
|M.A. International Relations||€ 22,140.00 1yr 6thmonth||€ 13,284|
|M.A. Management and Leadership||€ 22,140.00 1yr 6thmonth||€ 13,284|
|M.B.A. Business Administration||€ 29,376.00 1yr 6thmonth||€ 17,625|
|M.A. Psychology, Emphasis in Counseling Psychology||€ 30,480.00 1yr 8thmonth||€ 18,288|
- A complete and Signed Application Form (We will send this to you)
- Scanned Pages of your International Passport
- Official School Certificate (WAEC or NECO, Secondary School Transcript, and Testimonial, Degree Certificate, Transcript)
- 300-500 word Statement of Purpose/Personal Statement.
- Copy of a recent Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume.
- Letter of Recommendation
PLEASE ALSO CONTACT US TO STUDY IN OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE; USA, UK, CANADA, GERMANY, NORTH CYPRUS, SOUTH CYPRUS, CHINA, UKRAINE, BELARUS, GEORGIA, RUSSIA, DOMINICA, SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES, JAMAICA, MALAYSIA, SWITZERLAND, TURKEY, IRELAND, INDIA, DUBAI, GERMANY, HUNGARY, SPAIN, POLAND, PHILIPPINES etc.
ABUJA, NIGERIA LIAISON OFFICE: Suite 78, Nandu Plaza, Plot 566 Ndola Square, Off Michael Opara Crescent, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja, Nigeria.
TEL: +2348183971045 | +2349034635776 | +2348033945001
PORT HARCOURT, NIGERIA LIAISON OFFICE: Suite 13, Asiri Plaza, 59 NTA Uniport Road, Opposite Ozuoba Primary School, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
TEL: +2348183971045 | +2349034635776 | +2348033945001